Information Security Consulting
Soho Security Consulting Services (SCS) is a consulting practice specializing in the delivery of independent security guidance, standards-based technical controls validation and remediation development to reduce cost while strengthening clients’ overall security posture..
SCS capabilities include:
- Risk-based approach that ensures the highest priority issues are addressed appropriately
- Certified professionals to support security and compliance audit initiatives: QSAs, CISSPs, CISAs, CISM, CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) and more
- Regulatory expertise for GLBA, HIPAA, SOX, FFIEC and PCI DSS
- Standards based experience in HITRUST CSF, ISO, COBIT, COSO, NERC, PCI DSS and more
- Increased security program efficiency; reduced overall cost of security
- Dynamic client-focused approach remains current but scalable – as the environment grows or changes, SCS adapts to meet client requirements
Lean Software Management
The SCS team believes that one size does not fit all. Most clients’ security requirements are unique, changing as new threats emerge. Soho takes a risk-based approach that remains current but scalable – as the client environment grows or changes, SCS adapts to meet the requirements. Soho understands clients have options, which is why SCS focuses on adding value with each service delivered.
SCS uses an interactive methodology to ensure individual client goals are met. Soho staff is comprised of professionals with a minimum of five years of experience in at least two practice areas of IT security.
Soho consultants engage in recurring, scheduled security and compliance initiatives, or short-term, one-time projects, whichever best meets the needs of the client organization.