This position lets MBAs or advanced degree candidates experience the real world of consulting while discovering what a future with Soho and our Clients is like. If you meet our performance expectations, you will receive an offer to return full-time as a consultant upon graduating.
- Organization: Organization is a crucial skill for an intern, as it can help you complete your work on time and ensure you don’t miss any deadlines. You can use organization to keep track of your tasks, calendar and other responsibilities. You can also use organization to keep track of your files and records.
- Teamwork: Working well with others is an important skill for enterprise interns to have. You may work with a team of interns, managers and other professionals, so it’s important to be able to collaborate with others and share ideas. You can also use teamwork to help you complete your work and overcome challenges.
- Microsoft Office: The most common software used in business is Microsoft Office, which includes programs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Having knowledge of these programs can help you be more efficient in your internship.
- Communication Skills: Communication skills are the ability to convey information in a clear and understandable manner. As an intern, you may communicate with various people, including other interns, managers, clients and customers. It’s important to be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal skills are the ability to communicate and collaborate with others. This is an important skill for enterprise interns to have because they often work with a team to complete projects. Being able to work with others and communicate effectively can help you to be a valuable member of a team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of enterprise-wide initiatives
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and other activities to gain an understanding of the organization’s operations
- Assist with research projects related to enterprise objectives
- Develop presentations for senior management on project progress and outcomes
- Analyze data and develop reports to support decision-making
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful completion of projects
- Support the development of new processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- Utilize problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
- Prepare documents and materials for meetings and events
- Maintain accurate records and files