As a part of our consistent efforts to maintain considerable diversity in the supply chain, we have deployed rigorous policies and frequent monitoring and over achieved year after year. Though the progress is consistent, there is room to achieve more. We have developed a strategy of dividing this initiative into 4 categories to ensure equal attention to every aspect.
Soho embraces and encourages our consultants’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, education and other characteristics that make them unique.
We have progressively succeeded in closing the Gender pay gap and created a work culture were any conflict or concern is addressed without delays. The direct involvement of the Management team and our CEO has empowered every department to eradicate any form of discrimination from its roots.
With the intention to achieve more over the upcoming year, we have set higher standards and are ready to outperform the industry with out Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
Soho has always made its best efforts to:
- Develop work arrangements that help meet the needs of a diverse work force.
- Facilitate employment of qualified minorities and women.
- Offer work arrangements to balance work and family obligations.
- Offer work arrangements to qualified disabled individuals.
- Promptly identify and resolve any problem area regarding diversity and inclusion.