Information SecuritySecurity Management (SESM)
For SOHO, Enterprise Security Management (SESM) services build the foundation for an organization’s information security program. To ensure this foundation is sound, Wecarefully review a client’s existing security posture, developing a clear and actionable plan with key findings and strategic recommendations to improve overall security. This process includes:
- A comprehensive risk assessment to identify key assets and the threats facing them
- Root cause analysis.
- Detailed road mapping.
- Remediation guidance and employee training to ensure the entire organization is on board
with the security program
Finally, customized tools are added to ensure the security program not only meets the client’s unique security needs, but also complements overall business requirements and goals. ESM services include:
- Information security management system (ISMS) – security program and framework review
- Standards-based gap assessments (PCI, HITRUST CSF, HIPAA, ISO 27001/27002-2013, NIST and more).
- Security roadmap development.
- Scope discovery and dataflow mapping.
- Policy and procedure development.
- Vendor risk management.